Title: Bridge Superintendent
Summary: Are you looking for a chance to join a firm as they build their footprint throughout the Midwest? I'm currently looking to fill an open Superintendent position for a firm that's based in central Illinois. Projects will mostly be bridges for the Illinois DOT as well as municipalities.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Supervising and allocating tasks on the construction site
- Managing laborers and scheduling weeks ahead
- When needed, operate heavy machinery on site
The Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with bridge projects
- Ideal candidate is involved with a local union
- Experience operating heavy machinery
- Exceptional benefits package
- Competitive base salary
- Exceptional benefits package and 401k program with matching up to 4%
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, then please don't wait to apply!