Title: Bridge Team Lead
A national engineering firm is looking for a qualified professional engineer who would be able to work on large bridge projects in Indiana, Ohio and Texas markets as the lead structural engineering in their Indianapolis Bridge Group.
Bridge Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Development and mentoring of staff
- Conceptual, preliminary & detailed design of new bridges using pre-stressed concrete, reinforced concrete, structural steel & timber components
- Strategic marketing, including development and maintaining of client relationships
- Business development in the preparation of marketing materials
- Oversight and management of staff working on various tasks, direct and manage project execution including adherence to scopes, budgets, schedules and implementing quality control procedures
- Development of scopes of work, fee proposals, cost estimates
- Coordination with state and federal regulatory agencies
Bridge Team Lead Qualifications:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Indiana
- 15+ years of bridge engineering experience
- Strong and effective communication, including written and verbal skills
If you are interested in the Bridge Team Lead position, do not hesitate to apply directly.