We have a current opportunity for a Building Enclosure Consultant to join a high performing firm in Fort Lauderdale.
This candidate ideally is a motivated Building Enclosure Consultant who has experience in all aspects of envelope components, as well as building envelope design. This role offers the chance to work on enclosure inspection and assessments, building envelope design, façade engineering, curtain wall / roof consultation, and building enclosure commissioning.
- Architecture of Engineering Degree
- PE or RA License preferred
- 5-10 years experience with building enclosures
- IIBEC qualifications highly desirable
- Knowledge of building envelope components / design
- Ability to consult with clients
- 401k Contribution
- Medical Package
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunity for career progression