LVI is currently looking for a Building Envelope Consultant for a leading multidisciplinary engineering firm in the industry, based in Texas, on permanent basis. The firm is a Tier 1 consulting engineering firm with a formidable reputation in the industry. They boast more than 15 offices across the US, and 3 internationally. They are looking for a committed and experienced engineer to join their collaborative team to aid on their projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The ideal candidate will take on the responsibility of handling projects involving roofing inspections and re-roofing, exterior wall inspections, above and below grade waterproofing, building envelope assessments and water penetration.
- Reviewing modern and historical structures.
- Ability to produce repair designs.
- 10+ year's experience.
- IIBEC credential (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC) required
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (preferred)
- PE or RA Licensed in Texas.
- 401k Plan above industry average
- Health-care and dental insurance
- Paid holiday
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Ciaran Donnellan at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!