In a State that offers some of the most complex projects nationally, LVI are in search of an Architect or Engineer that is passionate about the built world and repairing the damage inflicted by mother nature and daily life. This is a company that encourage collaboration, progression, reward hard work and those that go above and beyond, they offer status and reputation, as well as open doors internationally.
The project management tasks include project cost estimating, budget review, resource allocation and planning. The preferred candidate will be able to perform review of roofing and waterproofing systems for new construction, and work on designs related to renovation, and restoration projects. The qualified individual will investigate and determine the service life of building enclosure assemblies. They will perform enclosure review to assess air infiltration, watertightness, heat transfer, and vapor transmission. They will perform building performance analysis including evaluate day-lighting, solar heat gain, thermal energy transfer, and holistic integration of the enclosure with building mechanical, lighting, and plumbing systems.
- 5-7 years' experience for the Project Manager designation.
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect (RA) in California required
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or Architecture in Building Science/Building Enclosures/ Historic Preservation. Master's degree preferred
- Having IIBEC credentials such as an RRO/RRC/RWC/REWC is a plus
- Experience in building enclosure design, repair, and retrofit and the integrated design and delivery of high-performance buildings
- Experience with exterior wall, below-grade waterproofing, plaza, and roofing assemblies
- Understanding of building science and thermal analysis concepts as well as a knowledge of modeling building performance and sustainability
- Experience with Division 7 Specifications
- Experience with Revit and/or CAD
The company is an international firm of consultants, engineers, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world's most complex structural and infrastructural challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, water resources, traffic, transportation engineering, and parking consulting services, they develop solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities.