LVI is partnered with an employee-owned engineering consulting firm in search for a Building Enclosure/Envelope Project Manager! The firm is known for its expertise in building technology, structural and building envelope engineering, and materials science. The firm provides a wide range of services related to assessing, designing, and rehabilitating structures. They work on projects involving various types of buildings, including commercial, residential, institutional, and industrial structures.
Currently, they are looking for an experience consultant with prior experience or keen aspirations to step in as a Project Manager for their office located in San Francisco. The optimal candidate is holding either a P.E. or R.A. license, or actively working towards obtaining one. This individual should possess extensive experience encompassing every facet of the building envelope - from waterproofing and roofing to repair design, forensics, construction, and diagnostic proficiency across diverse building enclosure systems within commercial projects.
We welcome candidates with various building enclosure, architecture, roofing, or waterproofing-related experiences!
- Conduct evaluations of building enclosures and facades for commercial and multifamily residential structures, producing detailed investigative reports.
- Carry out Property Condition Assessments (PCA) for commercial structures, including warehouse distribution centers, shopping centers, restaurants, offices, and multifamily residential buildings.
- Perform assessments of roof conditions and surveys for water intrusion; oversee inspections and monitoring of roof replacement and new roof installation endeavors.
- Monitor and observe new construction and rehabilitation projects to ensure alignment with design specifications.
- Execute testing for water and air intrusion in fenestration systems.
- Undertake projects involving a diverse range of facades, encompassing materials like brick masonry, steel siding, curtain wall systems, window wall systems, CMU masonry walls, Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS), and concrete precast/cast in place panels.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) License or Registered Architect (RA) License or pursuing licensure
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Architecture
- Waterproofing/ Roofing experience on all building enclosure systems
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with architecture, architectural engineering, roofing, and waterproofing system design, installation, and materials in commercial, institutional, and commercial buildings.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and technical written communication skills
- 401k Benefits, PTO, Paid Sick Leave
- Autonomous work schedule; Hybrid Flexibility
- Streamlined Career Progression
- Employee Ownership; Stock Shares
- Quarterly Bonuses / Employee Performance Evaluations