My client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who are looking for a skilled Building Envelope Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia. The role represents a huge opportunity; working for a prestigious and well established consultancy firm to represent the company in the field, working on an exciting variety of projects. This company prides itself on their work culture, and professionalism and have direct access to some exciting and unique projects. They also focus on the personal and professional development of employees- promoting internal growth and an engaging senior leadership team makes this company one of the market leaders in the industry.
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ year's experience in building enclosure testing, review, design, and assessments
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect (RA/AIA) desired
- Bachelors degree.
- IIBEC credential desired (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWC/RBEC)
- Experience in roofing and waterproofing systems preferred
- Experience in Exterior wall/Curtain wall systems preferred
- Experience in building enclosure repair design preferred
- Performs condition surveys and failure investigations of existing buildings related to building enclosure air and moisture leakage
- Work directly with the contractors and specialists to assist in the resolution of building enclosure issues
- Oversee enclosure testing activities as performed by internal staff and/or contractors
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines, and maintaining communication with key clients
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Anderson and send your resume over to discuss other options!