The right candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop their career by joining a growing firm located in Atlanta. This role will contain elements of travel. My client is open to both low and high levels of experience.
The job role will entail:
- Assisting with technical production and contractual aspects of forensic and restoration projects.
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working across building enclosure consulting, repair, waterproofing and roofing of a range of buildings, exterior walls, restoration and testing/inspection
The ideal candidate will have the below skills and experience.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree (Required)
- At least 3 years relevant experience (Required)
- A base layer knowledge of the Building Envelope (Required)
- Related Qualifications such as RRO, REWO etc (Preferred)
If you feel like this could be you, please reach out as we will be reviewing all applications in the coming weeks! The salary is negotiable depending on experience.