I am looking for a Mid-Level Building Envelope Consultant to join an industry-leading Restoration Department in Ann Arbor, MI. Successful candidates will work very closely with an interdisciplinary team of engineers to add personal and professional value and longevity to the built environment.
With a clear and streamlined pathway to leadership, you will continually improve yourself and service clients by performing restoration/forensic and structural assessments, to solve complex problems and provide the solution!
- 100% employee-owned of many capabilities offering professional services to clients in the private and public market sectors.
- The company maintains a strong foundation as an industry leader in all aspects of design, engineering and restoration consulting.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture or similar.
- Professional licensure PE, SE or RA.
- 5-8 years of engineering experience in structural forensics and restoration consulting or existing structures preferred.
- Proficient in report preparation using MS office suite.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Approximately 30% of the time will be spent in the field.