My client is seeking an exceptional mid-level building envelope consultant to take a senior role in the firm.
This is a field based position, my client is not looking for someone who longs to be behind a desk. You can expect to spend as much time in he field, performing investigations and getting your hands dirty as you would spend behind a desk.
By learning from the best in the industry, you can expect rapid progression and development of your own management skills which will ultimately assist in you becoming a very well rounded expert - ready to make a meaningful impact.
- Assume responsibility for key aspects of projects and complete assignments with limited oversight, under the guidance of licensed professionals
- Perform hands-on forensic investigations, condition assessments, and construction observations, which may include surveying, documenting distress, field testing, collecting data and samples, and preparing site visit reports
- Analyze field data and perform research and review of modern and historic construction documents, governing codes, and design guidelines to facilitate analysis, problem solving, and repair design
- Assist with drafting and preparation of conceptual, preliminary, and final client deliverables, including various construction documents, specifications, and written reports
- Interface with project teams, clients, contractors, and other engineering disciplines
- Bachelors, civil engineering / architecture, architectural engineering, building science or a related field.
- PE / RA License
- Demonstrated interest in the design, construction, and repair of building enclosures; principles of heat, air, and moisture control within enclosure materials and assemblies; evaluation of building performance; and/or preservation and rehabilitation of historic structures