LVI is working with an industry leader in the enclosure field in Massachusetts, is looking for a talented engineer or architect to join this growing boutique firm.
Whether you are an experienced envelope consultant, or looking to get started in the industry, this firm could be the next best step in your career to grow out a team underneath you, or be mentored and supported with licensure.
This is a great opportunity to work on some great projects, with some of the most high end clients in Massachusetts.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Desire engage in construction administration, restoration, rehabilitation, leak investigation, facade consulting and design repair.
- For senior positions:
- +5 years of Building Envelope or Structural engineering experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience with one or more of the following:
- Oversee the evaluation, investigation, and design of unique repairs for existing buildings that have experienced either architectural failures, water leakage or other moisture-induced damage.
- Possess experience in the design and development of full contract documents for the renovation, restoration, and preservation of existing buildings.
- Conduct third-party peer reviews of building enclosures for both construct-ability and performance.
- Perform site observations of newly installed envelope components.
- Field testing of architectural systems including, windows, doors, curtain walls, storefronts, skylights, masonry, metal and composite panels, exterior cladding systems, roofing and waterproofing systems, and other components of the building envelope.
- Interact directly with clients and independently manage projects.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Sponsorship and support if working towards licensure