LVI are currently working with one of the most prestigious engineering firms in New England, who are looking for a talented engineer or architect to join their growing enclosure department.
This is a great opportunity to work on projects with some of the most high end clients in Massachusetts. What differentiates this firm from others is there incredible office culture as well as the high profile of their clients.
- At least 5 years building envelope experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Desire engage in construction administration, restoration, rehabilitation, leak investigation, facade consulting and design repair.
- PE licensure - (EIT's close to PE may be considered)
The ideal candidate will have experience with one or more of the following:
- Oversee the evaluation, investigation, and design of unique repairs for existing buildings that have experienced either architectural failures, water leakage or other moisture-induced damage.
- Possess experience in the design and development of full contract documents for the renovation, restoration, and preservation of existing buildings.
- Conduct third-party peer reviews of building enclosures for both construct-ability and performance.
- Perform site observations of newly installed envelope components.
- Field testing of architectural systems including, windows, doors, curtain walls, storefronts, skylights, masonry, metal and composite panels, exterior cladding systems, roofing and waterproofing systems, and other components of the building envelope.
- Interact directly with clients and independently manage projects.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match