LVI is working with a top nationwide enclosure firm that has steadily grown in the North East in recent years.
They are looking for an an engineer or architect experienced envelope consultant or an engineer or in curtain wall fabrication.
This is an incredible opportunity to be mentored and work with an incredible senior leadership team and work on some A-list projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture - preference for masters
- Desire engage in construction administration, restoration, rehabilitation, leak investigation, facade consulting and design repair.
- AIA or PE licensed
- +5 years of Building Envelope or Structural engineering experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience with one or more of the following:
- Oversee the evaluation, investigation, and design of unique repairs for existing buildings that have experienced either architectural failures, water leakage or other moisture-induced damage.
- Possess experience in the design and development of full contract documents for the renovation, restoration, and preservation of existing buildings.
- Conduct third-party peer reviews of building enclosures for both construct-ability and performance.
- Perform site observations of newly installed envelope components.
- Field testing of architectural systems including, windows, doors, curtain walls, storefronts, skylights, masonry, metal and composite panels, exterior cladding systems, roofing and waterproofing systems, and other components of the building envelope.
- Interact directly with clients and independently manage projects.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match