LVI is the leading recruitment firm in the roofing, envelope and forensic engineering realm. As such, we have partnered with one of the most well respected and historic roofing consulting firms in the US who are looking to add to their Minneapolis office.
- At least 5 years building envelope restoration experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture preferred.
- The desire to engage in hands-on field investigations, construction administration, restoration, rehabilitation, leak investigation, facade consulting, and design repair.
- IIBEC Credentials (RRO, RRC, RWEC, RWC, REWO, RBEC) strongly preferred.
- Perform roof & envelope investigations across a multitude of building types - mainly commercial and residential.
- Provide technical expertise and interact with clients on a regular basis.
- Show an active attitude and desire to learn.
- Show an entrepreneurial side and begin to develop skills to generate new business for the firm.
- Willingness to travel to site in and out of state.
Headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN - but with a national presence and offices throughout the Midwest they have the perfect launching base to service clients throughout the country.
they are a medium sized firm, with around 50 people - but are well known for their exceptional tenure. Their business model revolves around repeat business, they service clients who have been using them exclusively for over 20 years.