We have a current opportunity for a Building Envelope Consultant on a permanent basis for very an exciting and prestigious firm. The position will be based in the Greater Orlando area.
The company is a Tier 1 consulting engineering firm with a formidable reputation in the industry. They boast more than 20 offices globally, dealing with all sorts of structures - from highrises to stadiums. With members of the team having been there over 15 years, you will be walking into an established and welcoming culture with an ambitious growth structure.
Handling projects that relate to roofing inspections and re-roofing, exterior wall inspections, above and below grade waterproofing, building envelope assessments and water penetration.This role requires a strong understanding of both building sciences and codes, as well as a strong interest in the technical side of the role.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- BSc in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering, or Architecture (preferred)
- Licensed Architect and PE (preferred)
- IIBEC Certifications IIBEC credentials (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC) [required]
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Ability to write comprehensive reports for clients regarding project performance and evaluations
- Strong understanding of architectural and structural engineering design documents and basic understanding of mechanical and electrical system design documents
- 7+ years of experience within Building Enclosure (ideal)
- Dental Plan
- Healthcare Insurance
- Hybrid working (2 days)
$85,000 - $120,000
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to Micah Chudleigh at LVI Associates to discuss further. Alternatively, he can be reached at