LVI Associates are proudly partnered with a boutique forensic engineering and building envelope consultancy firm with an exceptional reputation across Florida. They pride themselves of the broad and diverse scope of complex projects they work on, and the high quality of work they are able to provide for their nationwide clients. They also work on high end repair and restoration projects across the country. Their company culture is second to none, providing flexibility and autonomy to all employees, encouraging collaboration across projects and service lines. They actively support the professional growth of employees.
For this position my client is seeking an experienced building envelope consultant to provide consultancy, management and project design for commercial and high rise residential properties.
A Depth of knowledge of aluminium-and-glass curtain wall systems; window systems; masonry; stone; precast concrete; or unitised/panelled facade systems featuring barrier wall, rain screen or pressure equalised performance capabilities; and have understanding in the use and application of sealants, flashings, thermal insulation, and air/water/vapor barrier materials within the systems listed above;
Be able to work outdoors in the field observing installation on construction sites; performing existing wall condition surveys and performing diagnostic testing in accordance with industry standards.
This position will be 75% in the office and 25% in the field performing inspections. My client is looking to grow out their company across 3 locations in Florida; The Panhandle, Central Florida around Orlando and in the south with a focus on Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the building envelope industry
- Licensed Engineer or Architect a plus but not necessary
- High-level knowledge of various building enclosure systems, materials, and products.
- Willingness to travel
- Experienced with liaising with clients and meeting expectations in a prompt manner
- Experience in new construction building envelope design and technical analysis of existing buildings a benefit
- Licences such as PE license, RA and IIBEC qualifications are not a necessity but are a benefit
Salary range dependant on applicants level of experience and additional licenses