My client, a boutique building envelope consulting firm in Boston with an awesome culture and exceptional growth opportunity is looking to add to their strong and fun group of staff.
My client is a boutique engineering, architecture and consulting firm that has a culture unlike no other in the business. They have never had an employee leave since inception, and the successful and quality focused relationships have meant clients keep returning with more work.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or Architecture in Building Science/Building Enclosures/ Historic Preservation
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect (RA) preferred but NOT REQUIRED
- Having IIBEC credentials such as an RRO/RRC/RWC/REWC is a plus
- Experience in building enclosure consulting, repair, waterproofing and roofing of a range of buildings
- Experience with exterior walls, restoration and testing/inspection
If you're unsure, please reach out for a conversation and I can discuss in detail with you.