A Forensic Structural Engineering and Building Envelope Specialist company are now looking to grow in size! With over 20 years in the industry, this firm is looking to find a candidate who is determined and ambitious! With services varying from concrete all the way up to waterproofing, they are requesting a junior engineer who is looking to learn and improve their skills. Their relaxed and welcoming work culture invites you in where you would be appreciated in every way!
- Mixture of field work, calculations, evaluation and reports.
- Participating in a variety of different types of projects.
- Restoration and renovation Projects.
- Site Visits to investigate the issue.
- Investigating and providing solutions for Roofing Projects.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering.
- Experience in the Building Envelope and/or Forensic Structural Engineering field.
- Determination to learn.
- 3-7 Years experience.
- Health care and Dental Care.
- 401k Plan
- Disability Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- 2 weeks + Vacation Days.
- Training and courses.
- Exciting and loving work culture:
- Cook outs.
- Friendly Competitions
- Yearly Bonuses.
Is this a job perfect for you?
Feel free to reach out!
📧 - ozlem.cantay@ lviassociates.com
📞 - (857) 362 7771