LVI are currently recruiting a Building Envelope Consultant for a client based in Jacksonville. This client is an industry-leading specialist Forensic Structural Engineering and Building Envelope Consulting firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing forensic investigation for building envelope components such as exterior walls, glazing and roofing, as well as expert witness testimony services to clients in the Jacksonville area.
- Conducting field investigations of commercial, industrial, and residential buildings to assess damage to the building envelope, including roofing, curtain wall, and window systems.
- Performing forensic evaluations of building envelope systems to determine the cause of damage, including water infiltration, hail damage, and wind damage.
- Preparing detailed reports documenting findings and providing recommendations for repair and remediation of building envelope systems.
- Providing litigation support and expert witness testimony in cases related to building envelope systems.
- Collaborating with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to develop solutions for repair and remediation of building envelope systems.
- Knowledge of building envelope systems, including roofing, curtain wall, and window systems.
- Experience conducting field investigations and forensic evaluations of building envelope systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, or a related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred.
If this sounds of interest for you, please reach out to set up a conversation!