Title: Building Envelope Consultant - Senior Project Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
I am working with a top tier consultancy firm who are looking for an enthusiastic Building Envelope Consultant to join their growing team in Dallas, Texas.
This company prides itself on their work culture, the ability to travel and have direct access to some exciting and unique projects. They also stress professional development of their employees- promoting internal growth and an engaging senior leadership team to ensure a progressive and cohesive environment.
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ year's experience in building envelope consult
- IIBEC credential desired (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWC/RBEC)
- Bachelors degree desired but not required.
- Experience in roofing and waterproofing systems
- Experience in Exterior wall/Curtain wall systems
- Experience in building enclosure repair design.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Building Science/Building Envelope/ Historic Preservation
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines, and maintaining communication with key clients
- Overseeing and managing multiple project teams simultaneously
- Understanding of building science and building performance analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong background in procuring enclosure work
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh and send your resume over to discuss other options!