LVI is working with a leading Engineering & Construction Consulting firm, providing creative solutions to the Construction, Legal and Insurance industries. The growing company prides themselves on commitment to quality whilst also expanding their technical knowledge and services.
They are looking for a committed and experienced engineer to join their collaborative team which spans across 22 offices that are located in the United States and 7 other nations. This position requires a good understanding of building science and building codes. Candidates should have an interest in the "technical side" of building envelope consultancy and a drive to understand all types of building systems.
- Roofing inspections and re-roofing designs, exterior wall inspections, balcony repairs/replacements, above and below grade waterproofing, building envelope assessments and water penetration.
- Reviewing modern and historical structures.
- Ability to produce repair designs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering, or Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- PE Licensed or Registered Architect in Texas
- 10+ year's experience
- IIBEC credential preferred (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC)
- Highly competitive pension
- Company vehicle
- Health insurance covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!