LVI Associates are working with a dynamic, innovative, and growing firm that provides its clients with a unique and specialized set of services in the building enclosures and structural engineering market. They are looking for an engineer/architect with experience in both structural design and restoration or building enclosure/facade inspection and restoration to manage a portfolio of existing clients.
This is a hybrid position.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (civil engineering/architecture)
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineer (PE is preferred)
- Well-versed in analytical software such as Revit and AUTOCAD
- Strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible work schedule - Hybrid
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with the level of experience.
- Medical Insurance (including dental and vision coverage)
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal time) + holidays
Phone: +1 646 762 8131