Launched in 1992 off one of the original Hewlett-Packard PC's (running DOS), a Motorola "Brick" phone, fax machine and an infared camera. It has now evolved into a full service A/E firm proudly being a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. Focusing on quality and customer care as paramount, serving local, state, federal, K-12, higher education, and commercial markets for over two decades. Specializing in modernizing, updating, repairing and renovating existing facilities through full-service architectural and engineering support to customers across both private and public sectors. Our company is adept at managing multi-disciplinary teams, with multi-year IDIQ contracts ranging up to $40 million in value. A certified 8(a) through Small Business Administration and a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with the DoD and Department of Veteran Affairs. Additionally, we are a certified MBE and DBE within the United States and its roots are humble but well embedded.
Duties of a Building Envelope Consultant/Specalist:
* Lead technical expertise and project management services related to building envelope systems, including roofing, waterproofing, wall systems, and fenestration systems.
* Conduct building envelope condition assessments, forensic investigations, and failure analysis to determine the root cause of problems and develop appropriate remediation strategies.
* Develop and oversee testing programs to evaluate building envelope performance and develop appropriate recommendations.
* Oversee the design of building envelope systems, including preparation of construction documents, specifications, and construction administration services.
* Provide expert testimony related to building envelope systems in legal proceedings.
* Maintain client relationships and develop new business opportunities through networking and
* Mentor and develop junior staff members.
* Participate in industry organizations and stay up-to-date with industry developments and trends.
Requirements of a Building Envelope Consultant:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Building Sciences, Architecture, Structural and/or Civil Engineering
- For Engineering track candidates, prefer an Engineer-in-Training Certification (minimum) with Professional Engineering License Preferred.
- For Architecture track candidates, Registered Architect (AIA) preferred
- Must have 3-5 years in Building Envelope and/or General Architecture Experience
- RRO, RRC, REWC, RBEC certifications preferred, but not required with the right experience
- Building Envelope Design experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary ranging from $80,000 to $130,000, commensurate with experience. Along with professional work environments, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, with the company contributing to a portion of the premiums.
- Supplemental Insurance Options: Life, AD&D, Legal Plan, Pet Insurance, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Plans.
Supplement Insurance Options - Life, AD&D, Legal Plan, Pet Insurance, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Plans.
* Fully Company funded Short-Term & Long-Term Disability benefits.
* Paid Holidays, Paid sick time, and Vacation days.
* Employee Referral Program.
* Employee Recognition Program.
* Continuing Education Reimbursement.
* Professional Licensing Assistance.
* Jury Duty Leave.
* Maternity Leave.
* Mobile Phone Reimbursement/discounts.
Join our esteemed team and be part of our mission to deliver exceptional structural engineering solutions. Apply today to explore the possibilities of this exciting Senior Structural Engineer role.