I am working with an award-winning structural engineering company, who are expanding their new building enclosures group. The company is providing a fantastic opportunity for career progress and skills development through continued education opportunities, as well as the platform to play an essential role in the growth of a group already taking on some of the biggest names in the industry. Their consultants and engineers are able to work on an array of exciting projects in public, private and commercial sectors, backed by an impressive portfolio of exciting stadium, mall complex and museum projects. This company places a huge emphasis on continued education and upskilling of all their staff and have won awards for their company work culture.
- 5-10 years experience in building enclosure consulting as a minimum.
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering preferred.
- PE license holder or Registered Architect preferred.
- IIBEC credentials strongly preferred (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC).
- Experience in writing specifications.
- Roof observations and investigations, moisture intrusion investigations, and construction administration.
- Project and Client Management.
- Consult with Owners, Architects, and Engineers.
- Lead and support schedules and deliverable for team members.
- Produce detail sets and material specifications for building envelope design.
- Design support and on-site consultation during construction administration.
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($100,000-200,000) dependent on BD.
- Ownership: Equity that means something! This business has grown a minimum of 30% every year for the last 5 years.