My client, a nationally recognised architectural engineering firm in Canada is seeking a Restoration Engineer to join their team. This person will play an important role in this team's innovation and development as the firm continues to grow across multiple service lines.
With one of the best reputations and work cultures in the industry this is an opportunity to excel your career and work along side some of the best engineers and specialists in the building science industry.
- Manage projects and clients from conceptual design to final completion
- Establish and maintain successful client relationships and support ongoing business development initiatives
- Carry out site assessments and prepare reports
- Prepare contract drawings and specifications
- Review work in the field and provide reports
- Liaise with industry professionals in preparing construction documents for new construction
- Prepare bid documents and administer contracts under construction
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Market and solicit work from new clients
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil from an accredited university
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Professional Engineer with EGBC
- 8-15 years of relevant industry experience
- Supervision of 2 or 3 design engineers or technologists
- P.Eng licensed
- Extreme attention to detail and strong communication skills
Please reach out to me at:
If you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with me and send your resume over to discuss other options!