I am looking to fill a high impact role as part of the regional business development and commercial team. The successful applicant will work for the Vice President in support of the short and long-term revenue/margin requirements per the annual Regional Business Development Strategic Plan with long term plan/goal to oversee a new office in DC area.
- Provide development and on-going support of the regional BD strategy
- Develop business and searches for new opportunities and clients.
- Develop up-stream projects knowledge to collaborate with and assist owners or engineers in the technical and commercial choices for a better solution.
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with customers decision makers
- Produce financial and technical proposals (self-perform or as part of a team), organize the bid closing process as needed and be responsible for the proposal from the development stage until the hand-off to the operation team.
- Coordinate the use of internal or external resources to maximize our success in the proposal and marketing/selling process.
- Ensure that contractual conditions are reviewed and approved internally.
- Negotiate and close the deal.
- B.S in Civil Engineering or related degree.
- OSHA 10-hour.
- 7+ years Geotechnical construction experience.
- Travel may be required.