Business Development Manager
Summary: An international Developer that is engaged in the fast- evolving floating PV market is looking to bring on a Business Development Manager. With a large and well-founded background this company has the capacity to develop floating solar power plants. With over 90 project sand round the world ranging in size from 100 kW and 20 MW this company has expertise tailoring project for specific site need and characteristics. They are looking to bring on a Business development Manager who is going to eagerly lead a team to help the company expand their portfolio.
Business Development Manager will be responsible for…
- Managing a team of Developers so that they are positioned for long terms success.
- Building relationships with Landowners, permitting authorities, engineers, and consultants.
- Develop projects and support other developers when it comes to handling challenging leases, permitting, or construction related issues.
- Prospect and identify new business opportunities.
The Business Development Manager should have…
- 3+ years of experience with either real estate development or solar project development.
- Experience with GIS platforms.
- Lives in or near California or is open to relocation.
- Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiative.
If you are interested in applying please submit your resume below