About the company:
Want to be a part of one of the biggest companies in the Australian agribusiness? With generations of experience, they have become an integral part of the agricultural business in Australia specialising in various farming areas. This career opportunity in agriculture is unique - dedicating their service to make clients in rural Australia happy by fostering long-term relationships. Join today and become a part of an exciting future!
- Work independently with other Business Development Managers across the region to hit sales targets.
- Handle start to finish deals with existing clients.
- Responsible for handling multiple key client accounts in the company.
- Sustain and nurture strong relationships with key clients by ensuring deadlines are being met.
We are looking for individuals:
- 5 - 10 years+ sales or business development experience in a company dedicated to irrigation, agriculture, pumping or solar.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with customers, making outbound call to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Who can understand customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Comfortable selling; less consultative work.
- Must be in rural irrigation; not industrial or municipal.
- Understands Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI), pressurised irrigation, and/or solar irrigation.
Do you have the drive and tenacity to take this role? Apply with your CV today if interested!