A nationwide leader and historically successful engineering firm with a great track record of partnering with DOTs, Municipalities/Counties, and Private Groups on projects is seeking to add a skilled CEI Director to a growing team.
The director will be responsible for:
- Marketing and business development for transportation construction projects within the central region of Florida
- Providing technical expertise and advisement to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for project QA/QC in the assigned region
- Attending interviews with clients and stakeholders for project proposals and ongoing project updates
- Mentoring and guiding the work of staff
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10+ years' experience working in the CM/CI or engineering field
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
The selected candidate(s) will have the ability to progress into and participate in a nationally recognized project management leadership program if of interest. Please apply directly.