An extremely well respected national firm is looking to add a CEI Lead to its team! This is an employee-owned and multi-disciplined firm that is always striving for ways to grow and improve.
- Ability to support new project pursuits, win work, and oversee a construction management team.
- Responsible for the residency of inspection to several construction projects and the management of multiple Senior Project Engineers.
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of construction project records in accordance with FDOT procedures.
- Develop and/or review policies, methods, practices, and procedures as they pertain to complex construction projects
- Ensure that all Senior Project Engineers and staff are properly trained and resourced to support assigned projects.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Engineering Management, Civil Engineering or related engineering field from an ABET accredited college or university.
- Twenty+ years of engineering experience
- Experience with FDOT projects
- Excellent full range of benefits including medical, dental, insurance, PTO and holiday pay.
- Ability to be a part of employee stock ownership plan.
- Competitive salary