A successful firm with offices across the country is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to lead their prestigious Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI) team at their Tampa office location. This firm is known for their technical excellence, project size, and their family-friendly workplace culture. They are offering the chance to become a leader and decision-maker in their firm.
The Senior Project Engineer will be expected to direct highly complex and specialized construction engineering administration and inspection programs, plan and organize the work of subordinate and staff members, oversee hiring of CEI team personnel, develop and/or review policies, methods, practices, and procedures, and review programs for conformance with Department standards.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- PE license in state of Florida (or if registered in another state, the ability to obtain registration from the State of Florida within six months of hire)
- 10+ years of CEI experience on transportation projects serving as a project engineer, 2+ years of which must include major road and/or bridge construction projects, or 5+ of which must include major bridge construction projects
- ability to direct highly complex and specialized construction administration and inspection programs
- ability to plan and supervise the work of subordinate staff
- FDOT Advanced MOT
- Quality Control Manager
- MS in Civil Engineering or related discipline (MS degree may be substituted for one (1) year engineering experience
- Completion of the Critical Structures Construction Issues Self Study Course, and submission of the mandatory Certification of Course Completion form (for structures projects)
If you're looking for the next great step in your career, apply now.