This firm is one of the fastest-growing Cold Storage and Warehouse companies in Chicago who are actively looking for a Project Executive to directly manage short and long-term projects and to take over the company in 5 years.
- Oversee the successful management of construction projects. Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork through the establishment of successful interpersonal relationships with co-workers and other disciplines within the Company.
- Assemble, review and transmit all project closeout information (i.e. as-builds, warranties) and provide required warranty follow-up.
- Support and coordinate interface between design and field construction.
- Degree in Construction Management
- 7-15 years of successful construction project management experience on diverse projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to join a strong, successful and highly respected team. The environment thrives on quality driven, multi-task oriented employees with excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
If you're interested or know someone who could be of interest. Apply now and don't miss this opportunity!