I'm on the search for one of the fastest-growing Design/Build and Manufacturing General Contractors in Chicago and the Midwest who are urgently looking for a Project Manager...
From day one, you will be given full project management responsibilities on a variety of design/build tenant solutions or interior build-out projects. The ideal candidate is someone looking to build, sell and interested in growing a team.
- Work closely with clients and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings and project budget
- Identify and investigate opportunities to procure material and/or specialty equipment directly when advantageous to project budget or schedule
- Track and manage project performance vs budget; prepare owner pay applications, cost status, and progress billing reports
What this opportunity has to offer you
- Generously funded profit sharing
- Company supported relocation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- BS in Construction Management or related field
- 2-5 years of construction management or engineering design experience
- Previous experience leading ground up commercial, light industrial, or construction projects is preferred
If you're interested in joining a company that is in the top 20 Design/Build firms in the whole of the U.S...Apply now and don't miss this opportunity!