Job Title: Water Resources or Stormwater PE/PM with Modeling Experience
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Water Resources or Stormwater PE/PM with modeling experience to join the team in the Chicagoland Area. The successful candidate will work on a wide variety of water resources and stormwater management projects throughout the region. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage projects from conception through construction, including project planning, design, and construction administration.
- Develop and implement stormwater management plans, green infrastructure designs, water quality monitoring programs, and other related projects.
- Conduct hydrologic and hydraulic modeling studies to evaluate the performance of stormwater management systems and water resources infrastructure.
- Develop detailed engineering plans and specifications for water resources and stormwater management projects.
- Prepare technical reports, presentations, and proposals.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and manage project budgets and schedules.
- Collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in water resources or stormwater management projects, including experience in project management.
- Proficiency in hydrologic and hydraulic modeling software such as HEC-RAS, SWMM, or similar.
- Experience in developing detailed engineering plans and specifications for water resources and stormwater management projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write technical reports and prepare presentations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license in Illinois.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.