My client is a growing Security Integration firm based in New York City, who specialise in Low, Medium and High voltage and have been growing rapidly on the security side within the last 3 years, giving you the opportunity to grow with them! My client focuses on large enterprise level new construction projects. They have built their brand on the collective strength of their team, based on the experience and reputation of individuals who serve as a source of protection, strategic guidance and leadership. They are currently seeking a highly skilled & experienced Estimator in New York City.
- Attend client meetings and site walks, as needed, to thoroughly understand and document the environment and customer expectations.
- Request and analyse documentation of existing environment, including existing systems, physical layouts, network topology, floor plans, etc.
- Assess customer sites, draft written descriptions, equipment inventory and pictures.
- Collaborate with Relationship Manager to create a detailed scope of the work broken down by logical sites and identify in and out of scope criteria.
- Recommend solutions by identifying project requirements, including hardware options and any site restrictions.
- Create an opportunity specific solution design to address the client's security objectives.
- Collaborate cross functionally with sub-contractors, engineering department and construction department during the estimate creation to ensure overall functionality and accuracy of the solution.
- Obtain vendor, distributor and sub-contract quotes for each project.
- Prepare bill of materials including hardware, labor, and material costs.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors, manufacturer reps, distributors and subcontractors.
- Recommend cost-reduction options, as needed to meet budget requirements.
- Present complete scope of work and bill of material to relationship managers.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and Visio.
- Knowledge of industry solutions/software, a plus:
- Video Surveillance: Genetec, Exacq, Avigilion, Video Insight, Milestone, o Video Surveillance Cameras: Axis, Panasonic, Avigilon, Hanwha, Digital Watchdog
- Video Intercom: 2N, Aiphone, Axis o Access Control: Brivo, Genetec, MonitorCast, Identicard, Keri, Kantech#
Please Apply Now for immediate consideration!