I am working with a large energy firm focusing on Overhead Line construction within Germany. Being part of one of the worlds largest construction firms, an exciting opportunity has opened up for a new CTO to join their team! Covering southern Germany, to be considered for this role you would need to be:
- Proficient in German speaking (C1 minimum)
- Overseen multiple large linear construction projects (bridges, railways, roads, canals, OHL etc.)
- Ideally a Civil Engineering background
- Project Management experience
- Understand how to obtain permits/land lease agreements
- Office based position, but flexible to be on site when needed
- Able to work on their own initiative, all Project Managers will be reporting to the CTO
My client has a huge presence in Germany, whilst also working internationally. This opportunity presents the chance to get involved with some of the most exciting projects and have an impact at a large energy firm with a global poise.
If you feel you are a good fir for this position please click the link or get in touch directly!