A global water treatment MNC is looking for a Chief Technical Officer for their Public Private Partnership projects in Japan and this is an amazing opportunity to be able to contribute to the environment in a meaningful manner.
- Lead the technical team and report to GM of the JV project directly
- Outline the company's technological vision, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company's business needs
- Justify the technical fees and is responsible for the budget of the technical team and control/plan expense
- 15 years experience in water/wastewater treatment plants
- Technical knowledge/expertise for both operation and asset management on water treatment, sludge (including incineration) and smart solutions (Aqua-dvanced Plant and Advanced Asset Management)
- Fluent in English and Japanese , based in Japan
Do send me your CV if you or someone you know is interested.