A well-known heavy civil construction firm is expanding into the Triangle Area and is seeking a Superintendent specializing in mass land clearing and underground utility installation. This contractor is expecting to win multiple projects around the area over the next 6 months, and planning to expand heavily into the greater region, so there should be years worth of backlog in the near future. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 7-10 years of experience in commercial/residential site development work
- Very strong background in installing underground utilities, especially water/storm/sewer
- Very strong background in mass excavation and land clearing projects
- Experience working around the North Carolina market preferred
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit with a company they want to retire with
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and allowance
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement with a growing contractor
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!