You will lead design & engineering land development projects that include office & commercial sites, single-family & multi-family residential & retail development sites. You'll need to understand the project scope of work, budget & schedule; for maintaining control of project, beginning to completion, to ensure project is completed within budget & on schedule. Focus on communication with the client during the course of the project & maintaining a relationship that fosters repeat business.
Typical Project Types:
Land and Site Development Projects which include paving, grading, drainage, water distribution systems, sanitary sewer systems, storm sewer systems; Urban Roadway Systems; Rural / Highway Systems; Sidewalks & Shared-Use Paths.
- Actively seeking professional engineering registration (Or obtained within 1 year).
- The ability & drive to direct/lead engineering designers & technicians
- The ability to keep projects on schedule & on budget
- Engineering Design of Land Development Projects
- Experience with Utility Design, Site Grading, Storm Water Management Systems, Zoning Research, Permitting Research
- Site design for commercial, residential, & industrial developments, greenways & parks
- Design for storm drainage systems, water and wastewater systems, roadway, and soil erosion control
- Coordinate permitting, administration of bidding, construction administration and observation
- Need excellent communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Mentoring and Development of Junior Staff
- Proficient writing skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong client/agency management skills