The client is an industry leader with a huge national presence. This multidisciplinary firm provides expertise in multiple disciplines, from renewables, to transportation, to water resources to site/civil. They have an extensive backlog of work due to their excellent client relationships, continually working on new as well as repeat business.
The firm is an international company, which works seamlessly utilising the latest technology. They work with cutting edge technology and the latest software to enable 100% productivity through working from home, and work on projects in multiple locations. This helps not only with project output, but with individual growth and development - by working with industry renowned engineers.
The client ensures a diverse and inclusive work environment - through continually running incentives to promote a great work environment. This is one of multiple reasons why the client is ranked as one of the top 5 firms to work for in the area.
The client is looking for a site/civil engineer to join its team within Cleveland, OH. This individual will serve a key function in designing residential, commercial, and institutional land development engineering projects. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on both small-scale and large-scale land development projects.
* Work closely and effectively with office leadership and colleagues to develop growth plans;
* Site/civil experience on a variety of project sites including the ability to design site layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion;
* Demonstrated ability to effectively partake in projects from concept through construction documents;
* Ability to work well on multi-disciplinary projects;
* Experience in technical reports and proposal writing;
* Demonstrated experience in all aspects of land development engineering; and
* Performs other duties as requested.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required;
* 6 to 10 years of successful civil engineering experience with a concentration in land development. Experience in Ohio preferred;
* Possess a valid Ohio Professional Engineer license (can be another state if reciprocity pursued);
* Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of land development engineering including the integration of geotechnical and environmental engineering;
* Civil Engineering experience in the real estate development sector;
* Expertise in hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design including SWPPP preparation and water quality compliance;
* Proficiency of AutoCAD or Civil 3D (preferred);
* Active participation in professional organisations;
* Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment, and to motivate, mentor and lead others;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgement capabilities
The client provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.