The successful candidate will be responsible for site planning, design and engineering of land development projects, including grading, water distribution, roadways, stormwater calculations and utilities for residential, commercial, retail, institutional and/or recreational facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or completion of degree within six months
- PE license (Florida required)
- Experience with land development projects
- Experience with design software (AutoCAD and Hydrologic/Hydraulic design software)
- Demonstrated background in plan production and project execution
- Able to work and interact with local review agencies.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Able to understand relationship between project details and project goals.
- Critical Thinking - Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Consider relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; exercise a moderate amount of creativity, latitude, and discretion.