This national engineering firm has an opening for a Civil Engineer with experience in site/civil land development engineering at their Orlando, FL office.
The successful candidate will work directly with Project Managers and land development teams in designing multi-family residential, commercial, mixed-use, and industrial properties in Florida.
Strong technical, communication, and follow up skills are also a must. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to learn and be involved with all aspects of land development.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- PE License
- Experience in related site/civil land development engineering;
- Knowledge of local, county, and Florida state land use processes and regulations; water management district regulations is a plus;
- Proficient in site, stormwater management, storm conveyance, grading, calculations, utility design and erosion and sediment control design;
- Demonstrated AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills with the ability to design land development plans from concept through completion;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgement capabilities;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
This company offers competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!