One of our top clients is searching for a Civil Engineering Discipline Manager to join their team in applying engineering and management skills to a variety of diverse and challenging projects.
A personable attitude and a strong eye for detail are key, as this role offers strong progression within a national organisation, leading from the front with lots of resources to support your growth.
Qualified candidates will have experience in engineering projects with the ability to plan, organize, direct, market, and supervise project activities. Theyvalue motivated individuals who seek excellent growth opportunities.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) Registration required
- Registration in California preferred
- 15 years of engineering work experience including:
- Managing multiple concurrent projects
- Participating on multifaceted projects
- Leading design team efforts
- Managing project team for budget and schedule control
- Experience with relevant software systems
- Local AHJ experience and relationships a plus
- DSA/OSHPD experience a plus
- Supervising, estimating, and negotiating contracts
- Developing proposals, RFPs, and other marketing support activities
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster long term client relationships
- Excellent time management skills