Opportunity to work at a really great and expanding firm in the Nashville area. A firm which prides itself on career advancement and professional growth, both externally and internally!
- BS in Civil Engineering;
- Professional Engineering License (P.E.);
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Ability to develop and mentor staff;
- Ability to provide a technical review of Civil Engineering deliverable;
- Ability to prepare proposals and manage project execution;
- Ability to interface with clients, network, and develop business, with business development success a necessity!
- 10+ years' experience;
- Experience and knowledge of commercial real estate site design;
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, HydroCAD and other computer modelling software a plus.