The Director of Civil Engineering leads the engineering team in the development and execution of all civil engineering projects. This includes team leadership, team development, project management and oversight, project design and development, and strategic planning for company growth.
The Director of Civil Engineering is a member of the leadership team and plays a key role in the development and execution of the company strategic plan. Offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. They also offer a flexible hybrid work schedule with the option to work from home 1-2 days per week.
* Work with the leadership team to develop and implement the company's strategic plans.
* Manage, direct, coach and mentor all employees in the organization.
* Manage all projects for on time and full completion.
* Drive and coordinate the effective delivery of civil engineering projects that meet the required outcomes for clients and key stakeholders ensuring timely completion and within budget.
* Establish and maintain effective, professional relationships with relevant stakeholders including clients, government agencies and allied professionals.
* Drive operational efficiencies and quality of each project.
* Lead the development, growth, and expansion of Walsh Engineering Associates' portfolio of clients and projects.
* Effectively present projects to local permitting authorities (i.e. planning board and staff review committee meetings).
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with PE.
* 10 years of Civil engineering experience.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D. .
* Understanding of local and state permitting
* Strong communication and organizational skills.
* Staff Management experience.