This national company is looking for someone to join their Orlando or Tampa offices, which are both experiencing tremendous growth. They are actively looking for a Civil Engineering Seller/Doer to work with their growing team on all aspects of design and construction oversight of water quality improvement and infrastructure resiliency projects throughout Florida.
This company offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a great opportunity to be part of one of Florida's largest developers on multi-faceted land development projects as well as mentor entry-level staff in the application of the latest technology.
- Project Manager responsible for client relationship management.
- Provide Project Management for Civil Engineering of Water Resources Projects including floodplain restorations, stormwater master planning, design of stormwater treatment facilities, water quality improvement projects, and associated infrastructure across Florida.
- This position is responsible for Project Management and developing design and construction documents for water resources projects, including drainage and flood risk reduction.
- Manage the preparation of water resources studies, including hydrologic and hydraulic analyses and development of conceptual designs.
- Manage the preparation of plans and specifications for design of water resources facilities including storm sewer systems, open channels, detention facilities, erosion control, utility relocation, and other hydraulic structures and facilities.
- Direct team of staff to perform water resources calculations and drawings.
- Review cost estimates, project schedules, and permit applications.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals.
- Manage projects schedules and budgets.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- 8 to 10 years experience in civil engineering
- Strong academic background and solid understanding of Civil engineering related water resources in Florida.
- Professional Engineers License required.
- Experience working on projects for the South Florida Water Management District a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microsoft office is required, knowledge of ICPR preferred.