Searching for a Project Manager. The firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential. This position offers the opportunity to lead a project team consisting of engineers, designers, and field personnel involved in the design, modification, analysis and constructability of civil infrstructure.
* Lead a project team consisting of engineers, designers, and field personnel involved in the design, modification, analysis and constructability of new and existing civil engineering projects.
* Work on challenging assignments that include investigating, trouble-shooting, and solving a wide variety of engineering issues.
* Lead project team in the coordination of detailed design phases for all aspects of site/civil design work.
* Prepare, review and/or approve proposals, contracts or cost estimates.
* Coordinate subcontractor work
* Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with sub-consultants, and clients.
* Perform and/or oversee designs for proposed infrastructure including industrial, private, telecommunications and gas utilities.
* Lead efforts to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
* Communicate with client representatives, governing entities and facility owners
* Coordinate design activities for compliance with specifications, codes, and client requirements.
* Interface with vendors to prepare materials and equipment purchase specifications for client recommendations.
* Research available equipment and proven pre-engineered systems to utilize for the execution of required project designs.
* Prepare reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner and meet client requirements.
* Perform independent reviews of work performed by others including calculations and drawing preparation.
* Travel Required as needed.
Minimum of 5+ years of experience. * Minimum of 2+ years of project management experience. Essential Skills * Proficiency in AutoCAD and/ or MicroStation. * Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. * Professional Engineering License in Maryland with the ability to get reciprocity in other states as required. * Strong written and verbal communication abilities. * Strong attention to detail