A new opportunity to work with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration. We are sourcing for a Civil Engineer - Project Manager to join our team in Northern Virginia, Virginia Beach, or Richmond, VA.
- Create and develop scopes of work and budgets for civil projects.
- Based on relationships and technical abilities, serve as client manager and/or project manager for selected clients and projects.
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk for projects.
- Support the planning and design of challenging civil engineering projects.
- Provide training, coaching, and mentoring for engineering team.
- Participate and/or lead the preparation of permitting and construction documentation preparation for projects.
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience.
- Attend client meetings and perform marketing functions
- Participate in strategic business planning, development of client relationship programs, and assessment of new business opportunities. General knowledge of relevant engineering software, modelling and Civil 3D technology.
- Ability to complete stormwater and engineering calculations.
- Desire and ability to work in a group setting and to mentor junior staff members supporting projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. registration in Virginia, or Maryland
- Federal experience required.
- A minimum of 7 years' related experience is required.
- Strong communication skills, quality control, and organization skills are essential to the success of this role.
- Desire and ability to work in a group setting and to mentor junior staff members supporting projects