If you are looking for a long-term career developing critical infrastructure to improve the quality of life for your community and environment, then this is their perfect role for you!
For 60-plus years this water engineering consultancy has assisted its clients in North and Northeast Texas with the development of their infrastructure needs. They are a growing company expanding their footprint in Texas and venturing into Oklahoma and want you to be a part of this exciting growth.
Selected candidates meeting this criterion will begin their assignment as a Project Engineer. As a new project engineer, you will be given the immediate responsibility of basic projects or major portions of larger projects. You will quickly begin to see the fruits of your labor as your projects come to life.
The successful candidate will have:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Professional Registration in Texas (Oklahoma and Arkansas a plus)
- Minimum 1 year experience after receiving Texas PE license
- Experience primarily in water, wastewater, and drainage design is preferred, but other civil engineering experience is welcomed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Core competency in AutoCAD
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.