LVI is working with a multi-disipline engineering firm, in search of a Civil Engineering Project Manager for site/civil engineering and land development projects. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing multi-disciplinary firm on land development projects. This person will actively participate in the growth of the firm as well as provide leadership & management to our team of engineers and designers.
This company is a leader in the consulting, engineering, and construction services industry with clients in the real estate and land development, renewable energy, and oil and gas markets. They are also a employee owned company, with 5000+ passionate team members across 40+ locations and growing and one of the lowest turnover rates in our industry.
- Management of project team & client relationships including contract procurement, contract administration, and project coordination throughout the duration of the project.
- Will be involved in various projects ranging from solar farms to major university expansions, you'll have a significant impact on the entire project lifecycle. Your responsibilities will include designing site layouts, grading plans, stormwater management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities.
- Additionally, you'll interact with clients, contractors, and local government officials to ensure the successful execution of the project. Let's break down your involvement in each phase of the project:
- Experience with taking project from entitlements through construction.
- Experience with complex permitting strategies and schedule demands for different types of projects from large scale developments to compact commercial infills.
- Ability to train, lead, and mentor team members.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Civil Engineering
- P.E. licensure.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
If interested please apply through the link. To learn more please email or call 468 828 5182